Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Gollumpus puts his face out there...

0


Right. So this pokey little blog has been up for about 3 months now. There's about 20 posts up on it which is paltry compared to other blogs out there but that's only because I'm only interested in talking about movies and the occasional stuff I think is interesting enough to talk about. Or when someone asks me to write about it, which is rare.

Actually this blog started because someone asked me to start writing reviews about all the movies I go to. So, yeah.

This post is also because someone said, "Hey, you should totally try to put up a youtube video of you talking about movie reviews and stuff." And since I'm the sort of guy who isn't concerned about much and game for anything new, I did. I didn't do it alone of course, I roped in the help of that very person who asked me to do a youtube video. So he's editing it and I'm just in front of it.

There's another reason for the youtube video. It's sort of my thanks for those of you who've stumbled upon my blog and those of you who've visited more than once. It surprises me the number of people who seem to find my blog and maybe even read it, so this video below is sort of my way of saying Thank You! Thank You Very much for stumbling on this blog and staying long enough to read even one sentence.

This may be the first and only video you'll see of me or maybe this'll be a regular thing. We'll see. Anyway my apologies for my ugly mug but I don't have the cash to make me look pretty. I don't think anyone has that much money to make me look pretty.

Enjoy! Or maybe not... And yeah, I talk a bit about The Book of Life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment