Monday, December 01, 2014

A late post of a vlog and some GOOD NEWS!!

0

Hey folks of the interwebs! Well, as mentioned in that title up there the vlog went up on youtube over the weekend but I'm only posting it now on the blog. Got busy with doing nothing and stuff. Anyway, if I recall correctly I ramble on about not watching Horrible Bosses 2 but went instead to watch Penguins of Madagascar and also got to try out this new thing in town called D-Box which is supposed to enhance your movie watching experience. If you've been reading my last couple of posts and especially the review of Penguins of Madagascar you'll know what I'm talking about. If you don't you can read it here. I also talk a little about a play I went to called Shear Madness which you can read about here.

This week, or more specifically tomorrow Tuesday December 2nd, I'll be watching Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day which actually opens on December 4th according to IMDB. So watch out for what I think about that movie the day after I see it.

On another note and a very good one, today I received an email from the lovely folks at Nuffnang Malaysia saying that I've won something. If you've been reading my blog you'll know that I've only posted one thing with regards to joining a contest, I think I posted it a little over a week ago. Anyway, what I've won is a 3 day 2 nights all expense paid trip to Macau courtesy of the Macau Government Tourist Office and Nuffnang Malaysia! So yeah, first try and a win to boot!! Very wicked cool!!

SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH NUFFNANG MALAYSIA AND THE MACAU GOVERNMENT TOURIST OFFICE FOR PICKING MY RAMBLING POST AS ONE OF YOUR THREE WINNERS TO GET TO EXPERIENCE MACAU!!


Now back to normal transmission. Below is the aforementioned video. Have a watch. Leave comments wherever you feel like. And thank you for dropping by. See ya!


0 comments:

Post a Comment