Friday, November 14, 2014

Where I write about why my TMNT post is so often read and post another video on Youtube...

0

Hey All! Well, this is the 27th post. Didn't think it'd get this far or last this long. Am still surprised that there are people who drop by this blog and even more surprised that some of you are reading the nonsense opinions I have about the movies I've watched. But it is encouraging. So thank you all!

But what's got me more surprised and curious is how many of you are reading my post about The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. It's the most read one of all my post and months later after the movie's been released! Why are all you people reading that post? What's so interesting about it? Is it that good a read? Seriously, I'm curious.

Anyway, as has been the routine the past couple of weeks not only have I been posting reviews on this blog but I've been trying out video blogging too. Not really my idea but I'm always open to new ideas even if they turn out to embarrass me. So below is another one of those vlogs that I made yesterday. I talk a bit about Big Hero 6 and other stuff I think. So take a few minutes and watch it. If you like it then I thank you for watching. If you didn't like it and think you've wasted your time then I do apologies but I can't do much about it. Maybe you should go watch something on CinemaSins instead.


0 comments:

Post a Comment